Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Triple D Date

I love The Food Network channel.  And my favorite chef is Guy Fieri.
And Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives is his best show.
Even Brad likes to watch a little Guy every now and then.
So, about a week ago we were watching a little Triple D and low and behold....
Guy had stopped in a little town about 10 mins. outside C-Stat!
So, for our family date night, we went to the HULLABALOO!


The outside was pretty awesome too; it was an authentic old diner car! 

 

And the menu wasn't very bad either.  Their purpose was to bring east coast cuisine to Texas.
So, Brad got their signature Chicken Fried Steak....


And since Brad, doesn't really like Italian, anytime I get a chance to have Italian cuisine; I jump at the chance!


But to top it all off, I got a little dessert too......I love New York......
CHEESECAKE!!


Oh yummy, I was in heaven.....it was delicious.....I saved most and brought it home....
it's sitting in the frig for our next meeting....
Hmmm...

Ok so to finish our date we found out that Emma belongs in a band.....
and that band would be...


KISS!
Rock On Rocking Princess!
Until Next Time,

TOODLES!!!

                                            the dramaqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment