Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 Years In The Making


Tomorrow is my anniversary.
Two years of a roller coaster ride with my best friend.
So I decided to write a little something for him.

To: My Best Friend and Partner in Crime


I get butterflies every time,
You look at me, or talk to me.
And when you tease,
Big smiles across my face,
You have filled up an empty space,
Where it had been vacant for so long,
Two years ago,
 I gave you my heart.
And even though there are times when we have been apart.
Those are the times that my feelings for you grow the most.
My love for you knows no bounds,
Oh, what a wonderful man I have found!
No greater Dad could have been created for our child and future children.
No better man could have been chosen to be my husband.
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
I'm so glad we found each other
I'm so glad we love one another.
There are only so many words to use to tell you how much you mean to me.
But, my words are few and easy.
Plain and Simple, Straightforward and Trouble-Free.
My words are nothing less than,
I Love You,
I Love You, Babe.



No comments:

Post a Comment