Thursday, September 9, 2010

Meet Andria, Zach, and Jacob!

Several weeks ago, Brad and I visited a new church in C-Stat.
We hit the Sunday School and met the most amazing people.
Some of those people were the Castners!
They are expecting their second child in October.
And today, I had the honor of capturing some adorable belly moments for them!
Here are a few of my favs!

Zach was so cute today!  I can tell he is going to be such a wonderful big brother!


This picture is my favorite.  Just look at those tippy-toes!


Andria is so beautiful!  And such a wonderful mother! 
Zach was such a gentleman the whole time!
And Emma became so attached!






I cannot wait to meet Mr. Jacob!  How lucky he is to become apart of this loving family!


Until Next Time,

TOODLES!


                                                                                                            the dramaqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment