Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Picture I Forgot About...

So, I was going through my archive of photos yesterday.
And I came across this picture of Brad and Emma.

It was taken when Brad's twin sister, Tiffany, and her husband, Chris graduated
from OU Graduate School and OU Law.

Emma was still in the stages of eating every two hours.
I remember this night,
 because this was when she was starting to get what we still think were allergies.
I was fixing her bottle late at night and had asked Brad
if he would hold her while I was doing so.

When I finished,
I turned around to find this.


I guess she was just needing her Daddy.
What is kind of funny though,
is my mom has a picture of my Dad and me
almost just like this.

Until Next Time,
TOODLES!

                                                    the dramaqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment