Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tiffany's Shower and Gifts!

Wait, WHAT?!? Two blogs in one day!  Somebody check my temperature!  So, now I get to brag...this Thursday, I become an Auntie Ali again!  Tiffany and Chris will be having their baby girl...EEEK!  Anyway, this last time we went to the panhandle was for Eli's birthday party and a surprise shower for Tiffany.  I started months ago trying to pick the right colors, the perfect fabrics, and the perfect ideas for mine and Brad's gift to Miss Sweet P!  Miss Sweet P's room is going to be an owl theme.  Very cute!  But not pastel owl things, BRIGHT COLORS!  My definition:  hot pinks, lime greens, a little black, some torquoise, and some bright yellows.  And then a couple of weeks before we went home for these parties, Tif blogged about making a few shirts for both Eli and Miss Sweet P.  The shirts for Sweet P were an owl theme and according to her blog, she only got one of them done.  So here is what I decided to make...

Tiffany is holding the blanket (which the fabric was very tricky: Thank you Teresa and JoJo for the help) and then on the right is the freehand owl I drew and hand-stitched to the onsie. 
(I love making the shirt!  Super easy!)

The next thing Tiffany wanted to do in the room was have stuffed owls everywhere!  I knew stuffed owls would be hard to pull off, especially if she was wanting numerous ones.  So, I hand drew patterns again and fixed three stuffed owls and a small tutu to go with the owl shirt. 


Tiffany's shower was such a success!  She got some super cute clothes and little socks and bows for Miss Sweet P!  I can not wait to meet her!


I know Chris and Tiffany are going to love having this sweet girl in their lives!  And Mr. E?  He is going to be such a wonderful big brother!  Good Luck, Four P's in a Pod!


Until Next Time,

TOODLES!
                 the dramaqueen


Psalms 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment