Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse….





What? No mice? Oh, I mean Sadie!





The stockings were hung by the chim……well, we don’t have a chimney, nor a mantle, or stockings for that matter. How about three Santa hats on candlesticks?






My baby was nestled all snug in her bed, while visions of banana puffs danced through her head.





With Brad in his fire helmet, and I in my ball cap….are running around packing for a trip to Childress in the morning! There is no resting for us! What were you thinking! When out on the lawn there arose such a noise, I realize real quick it was just neighbor boys. Oh yeah, you see, Santa isn’t coming to our house this year…..Santa would be residing in Childress and dressed in a Childress Football tee……Go by his house and I’m sure he’ll say Ho, Ho, Ho!






But no need to fear, Santa has already stopped by the house to leave Emma her first note!




From My Family To Yours:
Merry Christmas To All And To All A Goodnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment