A New Year is upon us. Really, it has already been going for almost a month now. This year marks 1 year in a town that I have grown to love, 6 months in a job that was meant just for me, 3 years into Emmaelynn's amazing life, and almost 4 years married and 5 years together with Brad and I. Now, when most people ring in the new year, resolutions come with it. I really don't like that word, I like LIFE CHANGE. It sounds more concrete, more of a reality, and a phrase that will likely keep me from trying to break. With that being said....here is what I plan to do.
1. Especially during the summer; doing extra special things with Emma. I can't seem to get enough of her. It's so very hard to be away from her everyday. I miss her terribly.
2. I am going to learn the guitar. Santa brought one to me years ago....I never learned.....I AM GOING TO LEARN. end of story
3. I am going to get back into shape. That is going to be my hardest challenge.
4. I want to cook at least 1 meal a week from my Pioneer Woman Cookbook....and then purchase her new cookbook(whilst begging JoJo, Ouisa, and Granny Faith to please take me with them to have her sign it...) I promise I'll be good!!!!!
5. Take little extra moments to show and tell Brad just how much I love him.
6. And maybe, take him on a date every now and then. Once a month would be awesome....but I'm not going to try and push it.
Anyway, there you have it....MY LIFE CHANGES.....We shall see how this year goes!
Until Next Time..