Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You Are My Sunshine

So this past weekend, my cousin, Maggie, got married in Hesston, KS.
I went up a few days early to hang out with her and help set up the reception.
As I was talking to my aunt the day before the wedding, she made a comment about having not seeing a sunflower at all in Kansas.
(Kansas being known as the sunflower state, you know)
And then, I was coming from the Wall Mall...
and here is what I saw.


Miles of beautiful sunflowers!
They were gorgeous!
And it was so peaceful to look at the fields.



All worries went away and a sense of calm came over me.
Magnificent.
That is the only word to describe this experience.
Until Next Time,

TOODLES!
                                               the dramaqueen

2 comments:

  1. Awww! You should have taken Emma out for a little photoshoot! I can't wait until we have some here that I can take Eli to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really would have....but.....the mud was up to my knees! LOL! It rained so much while we were up there I thought we were on the coast!

    ReplyDelete